Education can build a healthy and prosperous society and schools are the nursery of our nascent future. MEANS believe in the inclusive and sustainable academic and intellectual growth of every child. Resultantly, Project Muskaan came into existence that brings smiles to government school students. We are trying to facilitate modern education tools, books and advanced techniques to government schools, so that learning becomes more easy and updated.
Adoption program includes:
- Assisting school administration in the development of basic facilities.
- Distribution of books and dresses
- Providing addition tuition
- Promoting environmental friendly practices in schools campus
- Regular medical camp in schools to evaluate the health and nutrition
- Organizing quiz, talent hunt, and other educational and cultural events
- Scholarship programs poor and underprivileged students