Second childhood begins with retirement. Older people paint society with values and experience. They are living symbols of love ,dedication and responsibility. 2nd Inning partnership is an association of society, neighborhood and future generation with our predecessors. It is the responsibility of every individual to take care of their olderly parents, guardians and underprivileged people. MEANS is living this responsibility by its 2nd Inning partnership program where it provides an atmosphere of love and care to elderly people, so that they can live in a way that they want to after being free from all kinds of responsibilities.
- Happy junction to enjoy the life with their aged group
- Health check-up and meditation camps
- Interesting and joyful programs and togetherness initiative
- All kind of home assistance 24*7 for olderly people
- Awareness programs and campaign for elderly people’s right